Marketing for Contractors
Do you want to get more customers for your contractor business? If your answer is yes, then it is crucial that you exert some effort in your advertisements and marketing tasks. The fact of the matter is that making sure that your leads and yearly sales are increasing, improving your gross profits, corporate image, and visibility of your work in the market will ensure that your companies will be in the business longer than your your competitors will.
Do you feel that marketing is a tiring task? Well, if that is the case, make sure that you only do the simple but effective marketing strategies effective for contractors. Some of those actions are:
- Door Hangers: Only a few companies do this nowadays. Unfortunately, most of them rely only on word of mouth, which is a cheaper alternative. Word of mouth is good in terms of saving advertising money, but your company will grow at a slow pace. Hangers are disposable, however, they will be waiting to get picked up on the door handle and will be viewed
- Business Cards: This is another classic. You might be better off with providing your contact number. However, being in a phonebook, your chances that your contact information will appear on the prospect’s screen will be slimmer. Business cards however, have a chance of being put into a pocket or a wallet, which people often view.
- Loyal Customers: Make sure you get in contact with them as much as possible. They are your living “reviews” and “testimonials”. A few good words from them can bring you a new customer. Setup a good excuse, like a monthly or yearly free checkup, to talk to them.
- Post Cards: Back in the day, people were too tired of checking their mail and were excited with checking their email. And now, it is the reverse. Why? Everybody’s email inbox is filled with spam, and it is tiring to deal with it. Addressed mail is still an effective tool and will them to welcome any mail with a smile. A nice thing to take advantage, don’t you think?
- Marketing Company: Of course, the easiest choice is to rely on a dependable marketing company. With a healthy marketing budget, a company like us can advertise and keep the pipeline of prospects full. Is it worth the money? Your growing company will thank you for it.